Sac and Fox Casino proudly offers our guests a fun, friendly entertainment experience. We encourage all of our guests to enjoy the exciting gaming action available while staying within their limits. WE recognize problem gambling is a serious issue affecting millions of adults each year and we are committed to promoting and supporting responsible gaming in our casino through ongoing education and awareness among our guests and employees.
There is no way to predict who will develop a gambling problem. Some of the following signs may be considered as signs of problem gambling behavior.
- Gambling longer than planned
- Often gambling until the last dollar is gone
- Losing sleep over thoughts of gambling
- Using income of savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid
- Breaking the law or considered breaking the law to finance gambling
- Borrowing money to finance gambling
- Feeling depressed or suicidal because of gambling losses
- Being remorseful after gambling
- Gambling to get money to meet financial obligations
- Withdrawal from family and friends
Gambling can be fun, but not when your life is riding on every bet. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available by calling the confidential Problem Gambling Helpline. Professionals are available 24 hours a day to take your call. What have you got to lose?